This policy applies to the use of this service by users of this service. Therefore, personal information, etc. obtained by this service from users will be handled in accordance with this policy.
Article 2 Definitions
In this Policy, the terms listed below shall mean the contents listed in each of the following items.
(1) “The Service” means all the services related to VoicePing provided by the Company.
(1) “The Service” means all the services related to “VoicePing” provided by the Company. (2) “User” is an individual, corporation, or other organization that agrees to these Terms and uses the Service, and is the subject of a contract with the Company regarding the Service, or is the general term for individuals who actually use the Service.
(3) “Workspace” means the digital space for accessing the Service.
(4) “Administrator” The person who manages the workspace among the users. (3) “Workspace” means the digital space for accessing the Service.
(5) “Guest” is a user who uses the workspace.
654 “Guest” means a person who uses the workspace among users. 656 “User” means a person who actually uses the Service among users. This includes administrators and guests.
Konica Minolta Konica Minolta Manufacturing (HK) Ltd.
HK HK HK Corporation shall not be responsible for any damage caused by the use of the Service.
Banks” means the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (Act No. 57 of 2003), including any amendments thereafter.
11. “Personal Information” means information about a living individual that can be used to identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, or other description contained in the information (including information that can be easily cross-checked with other information to identify a specific individual). (⑾) “Retained personal data” refers to personal data that can be used to identify an individual.
(11) “Retained Personal Data” means the retained personal data as defined in Article 2, Paragraph 7 of the Personal Information Protection Law.
(13) “Voice Data” shall mean the voice of the User when using the Service.
(13) “Voice Text Data” means the text data generated by processing the voice data.
In the event that the User does not agree to the terms of this Agreement, the User shall be deemed to have agreed to the terms of this Agreement.
⒂ “Third Party Services” means products and services of other companies that are linked or integrated with the Service.
Article 3 Acquisition of User Information
(1) The Company shall acquire the following information, including personal information, from the Users when the Users use the Service, as well as any other information that the Company deems necessary for the provision of the Service.
(2) Email address
(3) Telephone number
(4) Company name
(5) Number of employees
(2) E-mail address
2 The Service may ask for personal information when a user uses the Service or makes an inquiry to the Service.
3 In addition to Paragraph 1, this service may collect voice data and voice text data.
4 The Service may automatically acquire the following information about the Users when the Users use the Service or view the pages.
(1) Information on the usage of the Service
(1) Information on the operation settings
(2) Login status (2) Log data
(2) Log data
When a user accesses the Service, the Company may automatically collect information called log data that is sent by the browser. The following information may be included in the log data
(1) Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer
(2) Browser version
(iii) Pages of the Service accessed, the date and time of access, and the time of viewing those pages.
(4) Other statistical information
(3) Data from mobile devices
(3) Data from mobile devices When users use the Service from mobile devices, the Company may automatically collect the following information.
(1) Type and model of the device being used
(2) Operating system
(3) Mobile network information
(4) Desktop applications.
We may automatically collect the following information from you when you use the Service with a desktop application on your computer (Mac, Windows and Linux)
(1) The application you are using
(2) The URL of the website for the Service accessed
(3) Active time of the user’s computer
(4) The name of the project or task in progress and the actual working time of the project or task
(5) Type and version of the browser being used.
Article 4 Purpose of Use of User Information
1 The Company shall use the information obtained by the Service, including the Users’ personal information, for the following purposes.
(1) To provide the Service.
(1) To provide the Service (2) To bill for the use of the Service
(3) To customize the Service and advertisements
(3) To customize the service and advertisements (4) To modify and improve the service and to develop new services
(6) to create and analyze statistical data that cannot be used to identify any individual.
(6) to deliver e-mails related to the content and use of the Service, including updates and campaign information
Konica Minolta Manufacturing(HK) Ltd.
Konica Minolta Holdings, Inc. will use the voice related data only for the following purposes
(1) To repair system failures of the service
(2) To update the service.
Article 5 Disclosure of User Information
(1) The Company will not sell or rent the personal information.
The Company will not sell or rent personal information to third parties.
(1) When the Company discloses the information it has acquired from users to the other party to which it has concluded a contract in order to provide the Service to users, to the extent necessary.
(1) When the Service discloses information acquired from users to the other party with which it has concluded a contract for the Service to the extent necessary to provide the Service to users.
(3) In the event that the Company receives a judgment or order from a court of law ordering the disclosure of information in accordance with the Act on the Limitation of Liability for Damages of Specified Telecommunications Service Providers and the Disclosure of Identification Information of the Sender (Act No. 137 of November 30, 2001), or in the event that the Company receives a judgment or order from a public institution such as the police ordering the disclosure of information in accordance with the Code of Criminal Procedure (Act No. 131 of July 10, 1948) or other laws that establish the authority for investigation. (4) When we receive an official inquiry from a public institution such as the police, based on laws and regulations that specify the authority of investigation such as the Criminal Procedure Code (Act No. 131 of July 10, 1948).
(5) in the event that the Company’s business, including the provision of personal information, is transferred as a result of a merger, demerger, transfer of business, or otherwise.
(6) where there is an imminent danger to life, limb, or property of any person, or where there is an urgent need to do so, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual concerned.
(7) when otherwise required by law.
3 In addition to the preceding paragraph, the Company may disclose voice and text data to a third party to whom the Company entrusts the repair of the Service only for the purpose of repairing and updating the Service. In such cases, the Company shall impose the same obligations as the Company under this policy on the third party to whom the data is disclosed.
Article 6 Cooperation with Other Companies’ Services
1 In order to use certain functions of the Service, we may, with your consent, link or integrate with products and services of other companies. For example, you can integrate Google Calendar with VoicePing. To use these features, you may be required to create an account with the other company’s service or link your account to the other company’s service.
4 The Company may associate the data collected pursuant to the preceding paragraphs with the user’s account and store it at the Company.
5 The Company will use the data collected and stored in accordance with the preceding paragraphs to the extent necessary to provide the Company’s services in conjunction or integrated with the services of other companies.
Article 7 Cookies
1 The Company may store and refer to the Service’s cookies on the user’s computer. Cookies are sent to your browser from the website you access and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
2 Our website may use these “cookies” to keep you logged in on our services. You can choose to accept or reject these “cookies” in your browser settings. “If you choose to reject the cookies, you will be logged out when you close your browser tab or window.
Article 8 Location of Data Storage
1 We transfer, process and store the information we obtain from you on servers operated by a hosting provider located in the United States of America. Accordingly, such information may be transferred, processed and stored in countries other than your country of residence, and the privacy practices and rights of access to information afforded to authorities in these countries may differ from those in your country. For example, information collected in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and Switzerland may be transferred to and processed by third parties located outside of the EEA and Switzerland.
2 With respect to the transfer, processing, and storage described in the preceding paragraph, by using the Service and providing information about the User, including personal information, to the Company, the User authorizes the transfer, processing, and storage/archiving of such information in countries other than the User’s country of residence.
Article 9 Links to Other Websites
This policy does not apply to websites provided by entities other than the Company that are linked from the Service’s website, etc. The Company assumes no obligation or responsibility whatsoever for the acquisition of information by such entities.
Article 10 Disclosure, Correction, and Deletion of Personal Information
1 In accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, when a user requests the disclosure, correction, suspension of use, or deletion of his/her personal information, the Service will confirm the identity of the user and take the necessary steps. To make a request, please contact the person in charge as described in Article 14. In the case of procedures, the following information and materials, etc. will be requested.
(3) Telephone number
(4) E-mail address
(5) Identification documents
(5) Personal identification documents (6) Personal identification documents (7) Personal identification documents (8) Personal identification documents (9) Personal identification documents (10) Personal identification documents A handling fee of 1,000 yen (including tax) will be charged for each request.
3 With regard to the correction and suspension of use of personal data as described in Paragraph 1, in the following cases, we will investigate without delay after confirming the identity of the user, and correct or suspend the use of the data based on the results of the investigation. We will also notify the user of the results.
(1) When a request is made to correct the content of personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information on the grounds that it is not true.
(2) When a request is made to suspend the use of personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law on the grounds that the information is being used for purposes other than those previously announced or that the information has been collected by deception or other wrongful means.
4 With regard to the deletion of personal information in Paragraph 1, only when the Company deems it necessary, the Company will delete the personal information without delay after confirming that the request is made by the user himself/herself, and will notify the user to that effect.
5 The provisions of the preceding paragraphs shall not apply to cases where the Company is not obligated to disclose, correct, suspend use of, or erase personal information based on the Personal Information Protection Law.
Article 11 Security
1 The Company handles personal information and the information systems that process it securely.
2 In cases where the Company outsources operations to a third party for the purpose of providing this service to users, the Company enters into an agreement with the third party to ensure that the outsourced operations are properly managed.
3 Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, users should keep in mind that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% safe and reliable, and that absolute security cannot be guaranteed. Users are advised to take precautions, such as two-factor authentication, for accounts and services that store sensitive information.
Article 12 Indemnification
The Company shall not be liable in any way for any of the following cases
(1) If a user reveals personal information to a third party using the functions of the Service or other means, the Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from such disclosure.
(1) When the user reveals his/her personal information to a third party using the functions of the Service or other means (2) When the user’s personal information can be identified by the information disclosed on the Service.
Article 14: Business Entities Handling Personal Information, etc.
Name of the company
Personal Information Protection Manager
Contact for inquiries
Tokyo Port City Takeshiba Office Tower 8F, 1-7-1 Kaigan, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-7508, Japan
Tokyo Port City Takeshiba Office Tower 8F, 1-7-1, Kaigan, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Please contact us using the inquiry form at footer menu.
Enacted and enforced on September 23, 2020
Revised: July 9, 2021
Revised: August 21, 2021